Gruesome Grub for Grotty Children! This simple but fun Halloween dinner the family will love
It’s officially bewitching week with Halloween this coming Sunday. In recent years Brits have really started to go all out for Halloween and I’m here for it. From amazing Decor ideas to Halloween food ideas and even Easy Halloween Crafts For Kids. We’ve always loved this holiday here at Tahnee’s Blog.
Halloween Food Ideas for The Whole Family
Halloween is all about the food, isn’t it! Whether you’re throwing a little get-together, or, just sitting down for a family meal. Halloween is the season you can have a bit more fun. In recent years we’ve had Exploding finger hotdogs, delicious Halloween hot chocolates and chocolate witches hats. There are just so many fun and spooky ideas to explore. Today is all about the disgusting, oozy, bloody bones pizza! With finger fries and brain goop for sides.
What You’ll Need
Obviously, you can use what you like, this is just a reference of what we used. Halloween food ideas are all about using your imagination.
- Soft Pizza Dough, homemade or bought
- Tomato Sauce
- Cheddar cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Beans or spaghetti
- Cheese grater
- Baking tray
Halloween Finger Food Fries
- Peel your potatoes and slice them about an inch thick.
- Then simply slice them into sticks.
- Adding details such as nails and knuckles with a knife.
- Place them in a bowl and add a small amount of oil, mixing it well.
- Get these cooking however you would normally cook chips.
Bloody Bones Pizza
- Preheat your oven to 180° which is around gas mark 4.
- Flour your work area and separate your dough into 3 equal parts.
- Roll your sections into flattened sausage shapes.
- Take your clean scissors and snip into the ends.
- Shape these snipped ends into a more circular shape.
- Then place your pizza onto the baking tray.
- Add your tomatoe sauce.
- Then you add your pepperoni and any other toppings.
- Use a good amount of mozzarella on your pizza for that gruesome but delicious ooze.
- Grate your Cheddar cheese and add that.
- Finally pop your pizza into the oven for around 10 to 12 minutes.
Really simple. Add chopped pepperoni to your tin of beans or spaghetti hoops etc. The kids absolutely loved it. If you wanted to you could exchange that for chopped vegetables or sausage meat. Something to make it lumpy.
There you go my lovelies, a simple, fun bit tasty Halloween dinner for the kids and to be fair who doesn’t love a fresh dough pizza? Do you love making special dinners for your family? What have you made in the past? If you want see more ideas like this feel free to follow my Facebook where I regularly share great food and craft ideas the whole family can enjoy.
Lots of Love,