Simple to make but the most amazing addition to any spooky shindig your having this Halloween. Also, perfect to make with the kids over the holidays
What is Halloween without a little treat eh? Well, this graveyard inspired Halloween cupcakes cheat recipe are such a perfect addition to your Halloween party. Even just as a treat for the Family or fun making them with kids. They look and taste incredible. Plus they’re so easy to make as this is a cheats recipe.
These were inspired by the cake above that I made last year for the boys. Halloween 2020 when we were in lockdown and the kids couldn’t go out for Halloween. I made them a graveyard cake with buried coffins. The coffins were filled with sweets and toys. Including a KitKat fence and Rice Krispie Square tomb-stones. They absolutely loved it.
Easy Halloween Cupcakes
All though the cupcakes you can buy from reputable cake makers are great and the ones you can buy are fine. Sometimes you want a nice simple recipe to go to. This is that recipe and the results are so good. My boys really loved these cupcakes that’s for sure. Plus this is a cheats recipe so super simple too.
What You’ll Need
- A pack of frosted cupcakes
- Chocolate Swiss roll
- White ready roll white royal icing
- Cakes Pens
- Crumble your Swiss roll in a bowl until its nice and crumbly.
- Add this to the top of your pre-iced cakes.
- Take your white icing and shape into skulls. Roll into a ball and gently press two indents where the eyes go.
- Grave stones, by rolling a ball of icing and squashing it flat. Then slice into two.
- Bones by rolling a sausage shape and snipping into the ends with scissors. Then shape the ends to a more circular shape.
- Add details with the cake pens such as faces on skulls etc. I used these ones that were purchased from Asda and they were amazing.
That is it, that is all you need to do to make amazing graveyard Halloween cupcakes. Not only do they look fantastic and taste fantastic. They take no time at all and it really is so simple.
Lots of Love,