Easy, fun and affordable Halloween crafts for kids
Spooky greetings to you all! I hope today finds you well and Autumnally festive of course. Let’s talk Halloween crafts
If you’re in the same boat as me then today is the first day of the October half term. Sadly my boys are in school this year on actual Halloween, AGAIN! This means that, instead, we will spend this week enjoying it.
If you’re a little lost on what you can do to keep little hands busy here are three crafts for you to try.
Simple, cheap and easy just how we all like them right?
Paper Plate Ghosts Halloween Crafts
You Will Need
Felt Tip Pens or Paint,
- Draw or paint your ghastly, ghostly faces onto the paper plate. I did this on the papery side of the plate instead of the side you would put food on. It’s shiny and so the pen doesn’t stick to it well.
- Next, take a few sheets of toilet roll and tape them to the back of your ghost.
- After this take your scissors and cut eat tissue strip into three.
- Add a string to the back if you want to be able to hang them and that’s you’re done!
Lolly Stick Spider Web
You will need
Pipe cleaners or a plastic spider,
- So you want to start with putting three lolly sticks together in a start like a shape. To make it easier I glued these together.
- From here it gets a little more complicated and you need to add your string. Start by holding together the three lolly sticks in the centre and wrap the string around them.
- Then you want to start looping the string around the points of the star. This actually took me a few attempts but it was easy to pick up.
- Once you have completed this it’s time to add a plastic spider. Or if your making one you will need four lengths of pipe cleaner. I wrapped these around each other and separated the four ‘legs’ on each side. That’s it your done and have another great Halloween decoration.
Perfect Halloween Crafts Ghost Bowling
You Will Need
5 Plastic or paper cups,
Black felt tip or paint
(or in my case, black electrical tape),
- It really is as easy as it looks! Draw ghost faces on the cups or paint, or painstakingly cut out bits of electric tape!
- Put a little pumpkin face on the satsuma and you’re ready to bowl!!!
So there you have three spooktacular crafts that you can have fun with your little ones with! There is still lots of scary awesome on its way. So, be sure to pop over to my social media pages. You won’t miss out on any of the madness then! Or if you need more you can check out this cool Halloween Bunting we made last year. There are lots more under the crafts category of my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this blog.
Lots of Love,
9 thoughts on “Easy Halloween Crafts For Kids”
I would totally do the ghost bowling but with beer pong lol
My first thought 😂😂💀
Love all the ideas! I have a small 3 year old daughter and I will definitely try to make all of these stuff with her 🙂
Tahnee, where do you get these ideas??? I mean your creativity is endless!
Thanks Niki! But the real answer is every where lol xx
Thanks love x
This is so cute ! I love Halloween !
Me too hun x