Delicious home made FroYo Popsicles
Hi my loves how are you all? Did you and enjoy Father’s Day yesterday with all the beautiful weather we had? Could you have used a frozen yoghurt popsicle? I hope you did and I hope all you fantastic Dad’s were spoiled. We spent the day at a scarecrow trail where we enjoyed slushies and played hook a duck. We stopped for a picnic and finished off our day chilling in the pool as it was just too hot.
After a hot day, these healthy frozen yogurt treats are just perfect for children and adults alike. Not only that but there really simple to make so please enjoy.
You, Will, Need for Frozen Yoghurt Popsicles
One large tub of yoghurt, we chose raspberry,
Selection of frozen fruit, we chose ‘Summer Fruits’ and ‘Blueberries’ from Asda,
A set of ice lolly moulds,
- Let the fruit sit in a bowl for about 10 minutes just to soften slightly.
- Once they have softened give them a little squish but not too much leave some nice chunks of fruit.
- Add a good spoonful of the fruit to all the moulds. We went for the Summer fruits first.
- Then add another good layer of yoghurt
- Add another layer of fruit and this is where we added the blueberries.
- Fill the mould up to the top with yoghurt and add the lids.
- Now it’s time to freeze them but it’s worthwhile noting that yoghurt takes so much longer to freeze. I froze them overnight to make sure they were good and done.
There you have it my loves. Now, these were so delicious and I can’t recommend them enough. Plus considering they’re healthy, so long as you watch the yogurt sugar content, they’re great for the little ones.
I really hope you enjoyed this frozen yoghurt popsicle recipe my loves. If you make some be sure to tag me on my social media pages as I’d love to see your results. If you’re looking for more tasty treats to make check out my ‘treats’ section for lots more inspiration.
Lots of Love,