Why hello you lovely little lot and how are you all today? How’s the present shopping going? Who loves Candy Cane? Today’s blog is another festive tasty treat and this is a good recipe for
Why hello you lovely little lot and how are you all today? How’s the present shopping going? Who loves Candy Cane? Today’s blog is another festive tasty treat and this is a good recipe for after Christmas, to use up any leftover candy canes and chocolate you may have. Could also use them to decorate the tree with sweet treats!! I saw them online and thought they were great!
On a side note. Tahnee’s Blog has been nominated for a UK Blog Award which is a huge honour and I am so proud!! Voting started on December 5th and I could use as much support as possible. I would hugely appreciate it if you could go vote over at #UKBA17 I would be forever grateful!! What a way to bring in 2017 hey!!!
You Will Need For Candy Cane Candy
Chocolate, (I used milk and white just for variety)
Pot for boiling water,
Ribbon/String/Thread (optional for hanging)
So this is such an easy recipe you’re not going to believe how quick they are to make!!
- Put a sheet of the greaseproof paper onto your tray.
- Break the chocolate into the bowl.
- Put your water on to boil.
- Arrange the candy canes into heart shapes. You may need to trim the ends. I used a knife warmed in water.
- Melt your chocolate.
- Spoon your mixture into the middle.
- If you want to put them on the tree, I added a small piece of kebab skewer through the chocolate and add a hole in it for ribbon or thread.
- Add sprinkles and place in the fridge to set.
That is it!!!! Now you have a beautiful, tasty but simple treat. Plus i think they look fab and really festive which is awesome. As I said you can also add a hole to create a tree decoration which I can’t do as they would last 3 seconds with my boys (lol).
I hope you enjoyed this blog and please tag me in your Christmas crafts using my Social Media pages! If you’re looking for more Christmas posts you can find them here. Also please, please go Vote my loves!!
Lots of Love
One thought on “Candy Cane Candy”