So much fun and delicious Christmas wreath cakes
Hello you lovely, lovely people and welcome to this very Christmassy blog!!! I hope you’re all well! I have had a very busy couple of weeks and I am starting to feel it so a few relaxing baths and early nights are in order I think. Today’s blog is an awesome recipe for some cornflake Christmas wreath cakes. They’re super easy, tasty and they look amazing!! So let’s get on with it, shall we?
Christmas Wreath Cake Ingredients
Green Chocolate 240g
– I got mine from Poundland however it was really crappy and wouldn’t cover the flakes very well. Next time I’ll find better chocolate to use.
Butter 1 tsp,
Golden Syrup 1tsp,
Red Sugar Balls,
- Put a pan of water on the boil.
- Add the chocolate, butter and syrup together in a bowl.
- Next pour a small amount of flakes into another bowl. Always remember to use less flakes and then add more as you need, a little at a time. This way you ‘should’ cover all the flakes well.
- Once the water is boiled put the bowl over pan and melt all 3 ingredients together. Stirring regularly.
- When the chocolate is melted add it to the flakes and mix it together. This is when you can add more flakes if you need. Try to cover all the flakes with the chocolate however my cheap chocolate did not cover so well!
- Place a sheet of greaseproof paper on a tray.
- Take a large teaspoon of mixture and mold it into a ring shape.
- Add two red balls together on top.
- Place in the fridge to set.
So there you have it my loves! How ace do these look even with the chocolate disaster they look so festive. I really am impressed with these and may make more with the boys a little closer to Christmas. That way we could leave one for Santa but I will use better chocolate for the big man(lol)!
Any way loves that is it from this blog. I hope you enjoyed it and are starting to feel a little festive! I am so ready for it that’s why I am starting early (lol). Don’t forget to keep an eye on my Social Media pages for all the Christmas fun left to come!!
Lots of Love