Want to know a little more about Me? Now is your chance
Hey my loves I hope you’re all well and enjoyed your summer break? I certainly didn’t mind no school runs for a while but will now be happy to trade the fighting and arguing for a morning walk (lol). Today, however, I wanted to get a little more personal and share a little about what it’s like to be Tahnee! This is twenty facts about Me!
So for today’s blog I have decided to get a little more personal. All the blogs I have posted so far have been standard format blogs and I thought it would be nice to get to know each other. Here are 20 facts about myself you may not know.
- I live in Corsham and attended ‘The Corsham School’, 2000-2005
- I’m mum wo boys born by c-section. I nearly died during my first labour and had an emergency c-section to save my son.
- I have a rare disease in my right hip called ‘Perthes Disease’ that is a necrosis (dying) of the bone. Causing me pain and troubles all the time. It also means my hip joint is soft bone not hard and moves and changes shape. I also have operations on it.
- I LOVE ANIME!! My favourites list is too long but I am a huge Totoro lover.
- Gaming is also a love of mine and I’m stupid excited for Final Fantasy xv in October (pre-ordered)
- I am the youngest of three and have one elder sister and one elder brother.
- An Auntie to four nephews, two nieces and one is not even a week old. I became an aunt at the age of 10.
- Bring on the 80s as I have a huge fetish about the 80’s and believe I was born in the wrong era. I love the fashion and music.
- My favourite animals are monkeys and always have been . I also love elephants.
- I am a huge History buff (lol) and love learning about it and SEEING it!
- The first roller coaster I rode was ‘The Pepsi Max’ at Blackpool. The tallest coaster in the UK.
- I am marrying my childhood sweetheart (hopefully) in 2018, if life would stop getting in the way.
- I studied Media Production at college and at degree level but failed my last year, I came away with a certificate instead of a degree. WORK HARD PEEPS, DON’T SHOP!!
- I moved out with my boyfriend when I was 19.
- We have one pet called Doug and he is a pug.
- I love Tea and I really do, it’s like a running family thing about my tea addiction.
- My best friend is the same best friend I had since I was 2, I am godmother to her babies. Love you gurrrrlll!
- I am told I have a good singing voice. I don’t enjoy singing in front of others but after enough vino I can be persuaded to get on the karaoke (lol).
- The first book I read properly on my own was ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’ aged 5. I have been a huge Roald Dahl fan ever since.
- My fav films are ‘The Labyrinth’, ‘The Goonies’ and ‘Forrest Gump’
So there you have it my loves! Twenty facts about me, Tahnee, which was harder to do than I thought to be fair. I hope you enjoyed it and learned a little bit about me. Let me know, if you know personally, did you know all of these? Or did you learn something new?
Don’t forget to come say Hi over on my Social Media pages as I love when you do and until next time take care of yourselves.
Lots of Love